Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mothers day!


when i think of mothers these are the ladies i see...

my super silly fun moma.
my mom has taught me so much and i am still learning w/her helping me along.
iloveyoumommy.

my gran.
my hero where i learned what crafty is.
she is the most incredible person and no matter what she is tops!
look how beautiful she is!!
loveyougran.

my grandmaw who is 90 & 1/2 years old.
she has always been a source of wonderful laughter in our family.
i miss your house as much as you do grandmaw.
iloveyou.
my mawmaw.
who makes the most beautiful quilts.
i am so blessed to have such a talented lady in my life.
she took such good care of me while i lived in tennessee.
loveyoumawmaw.
my mother-n-law rene.
who is teaching me with every visit more & more about my
new family.
iloveyourene.
i am so blessed with so many wonderful women in my life.
as examples and as guides in my day to day.
they are such keepers!
happy happy day of mothers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment