Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, August 26, 2012

records..

alright these babies are a treasure in this house. 
the two records below if they ever broke or stopped playing i'd frame them.
they were recorded in good ole muscle shoals, al.
recorded at fame records by bettye swann & george jackson.
which until i bought these i had never heard of either of them.
let me tell you these little 45s are amazing.
the music is right up my alley. worth every penny!:)
[found these at an estate sale my last trip home, just fyi]

then remember the BIG album collection we bought that was mostly classical?
mostly classical and this bad boy!
i love halloween music!
this is a classic that i grew up listening to!!
i cannot wait for october and spinning this recorded.

[i probably cannot wait that long!]

so you should always take chances on records in my opinion.
well at least it hasn't failed me yet!!

what are your favorites in your collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment