Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 gone but not forgotten...

2011 in review..

spring of 2011
began in the south with shea's family and our brand new nephew, cole.:)
next i helped welcome baby clare into the world by caring for her brother.
she has forever changed my views on babies...thanks clare.
the twins turned a year old and began turning into little boys.

summer of 2011
began on a sad note for my family but a happy note for my grandpaw & Jesus.
my sweet grandmother went to live with Jesus and see Grandpaw again.
i still miss her but i am glad she is no longer lonely or in any pain on earth.
henry turned 3 & i turned him into a mini astronaut.
i turned 26 this summer and i don't feel any older.
my antiquing and thrifting def was at its best during this summer.

fall of 2011
the biggest change for our family came during this time.
we moved into a real home. one with space and a yard and a roomie.
whom we have come to love as one of our family.
we found a new church family to worship with & i couldn't imagine life w/o it.
the fall also brought lots of visitors which was great![i love company]
my mom came & met all my kiddos & fell in love just like me.
i finally was able to visit my sister in nashville.
also our family thanksgiving was a great one this year.
*note to self for next thanksgiving don't go anywhere in a car once you get to your fam.

winter of 2011
this winter has been a warm one but full of adventures.
shea began a new job.
we had our first christmas in the new house which felt a lot like christmas
in my house growing up. i loved that.
i displayed my grandmother's vintage glass christmas tree.
it got so many compliments which allowed me to talk about her, love.

i learned a lot this year. this year had lots of ups & downs.
the Lord is def doing big things in me and i cannot wait to see
what's next...here we go 2012.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

this is beautiful sis! :)

Anonymous said...

And your Mom visited and came to love your kiddos

alabamakate said...

poo ill add that momma!

Post a Comment