Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 19, 2011

birthday celebration..

so i turned 26 this year!
i love parties and party planning so throwing parties for bdays is my fav!
here are some shots from my party.
enjoy!
this is me & the twins momma stacey.
she's the best!:)

me & the henster...he's crazy!
alexander & i. sweetest baby.

i hung balloons in the trees.
the kiddos wanted them so at the end i cut them down and gave them away.
it was a super hot day so i put up umbrellas in the not shaded tables.

this is robby and the pick your own nose cup.
his was a zebra. haha best cups ever!


my birthday cake/fruit tart. best one ever!!:)
thanks food glorious food!
the birthday spread was an avocado bar.
which had all kinds of stuff to make guacamole with.
we also had chicken, salsa, fruit and i made a mango salsa!

it was truly a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment