Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

vintage adventures...


i was given three of these beauties in three different colors and two different sizes.
from my great friend taniya.
she is my favorite antique shopper.:)
i got two amazing vintage pyrex bowls in jackson mississippi at an antique shop.
i also got one fire king bowl that is a tad different but im diggin these colors.
i have been looking at these for years now and finally made the leap.
these will not be decor. they will be used and loved.
i got two of these amazing frames from the same antique store in mississippi.
they are two different sizes and i fell in love.
i'd like to say i'd make a craft out of them or try to sell them.
to be real with you..i want to put some pictures in them and hang em on my wall.
finally i have been eyeing the saturday evening post art of norman rockwell.
so this years kitchen calendar is a saturday evening post..norman rockwell.
(this image is from the 2008 calendar, but you get how vintagey cute they are)
i also got two poka dot headband wrap things.
which i love.
rockin this short hair and a headband is just the ticket this summer.:)

we had a great christmas.
shea got me some cool vinyl albums for my turn table.
my gran gave me a vintage cross stitch my dad made in 81 of the state of LA & a pelican.
my mom me some vintage inspired ceral bowls, coffee cups, a pitcher, a platter & plates.
that was my vintage christmas gifts this year.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment