Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 26, 2010

snowstorm..blog time.





the headband above inspired me. i am totally making headbands tonight along with my spring wreath which will look similar to the one in the picture.

the other two images are my crafts that will be going up on etsy while my husband is across the world from me. so lots of free time for me. until i go to alabama on thursday. which i am stoked about this will be real time to spend in my home town. i haven't gotten to do that since last june.

also our house is out of control dirty. mostly our living room that my crafts have taken over. the couch is covered in snacks and crafts. good thing for bones on dvd. keeps me on taskish. i hope i get a ton of scrapbooking done tomorrow. also get some cool bloggin in for you guys to read. i have some cool ideas up my sleeve and seeing as i have about 40 to 50 crafts going at one time it should get interesting.

one more thing. i have been watching it snow big all day. word is the streets are bad(im not leaving to find out) and we have more snow to come. this should be a fun one. a good way to start my husbandless time.

stay warm.
xo
katie

ps the first two pics are by vita designs
http://www.vitadesigns.showitsite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment