Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 28, 2012

latest additions..

these are my latest creations for the alabama bathroom.
is it weird that this is my favorite room of this house.
well it is. i think these two changes are the finishing touches.
i hope to always have an alabama bathroom.:)

this is a canvas pop creation i made with a vintage photo taken
by doc sunquist and mrs nancy on their honeymoon.
they drove all over and their daughter sent me this picture bc
she knows my love for good ole alabama.:)

this is a basket my mom gave me a while back i nailed a hanger on the back.
it has been hanging for a few months now.
last night i decided it needed a little more.
my mom couldn't read my writing...can you? ;)

i am still working on my dress however i broke my sewing machine.
;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment